Sustainable Seasonal Christmas Wreath Class
Date / Timings : 21st/22nd/23rd/24th Nov at 7:30pm UK time
Duration : 60 mins Venue : Live Online
It remains our fierce endeavour to embrace environmentally friendly flowers and encourage everyone to create sustainable flower arrangements.
Join me virtually at our Cheshire 19th Century Wharf and canalside cutting garden. in one of our “Nature and Nurture” live online Zoom classes.
All our group flower classes digitise but never depersonalise allowing us to gather and welcome you live. This is live online Zoom done differently.
Class details :
- The class is for a maximum of 15 people to allow connection and interaction and lasts approximately 1 hour.
- The time zone for the class is UK time (GMT).
- Zoom joining instructions, Zoom guide and class brochure will be send to participants about 7 days prior to the event, but booking up to the day before can be accommodated.
- Given the international nature of this event, it is a demonstration only with the intent being you will learn from and ask questions of me and make your own creation later with ingredients you source locally as per my environmental ethos.
- Classes use Zoom. If you have not used Zoom before, our handy Zoom guide will show you how to.
- Class suitable for seasoned florists, and enthusiastic amateurs passionate about sustainable seasonal floristry.
What you get on a fierceblooms live online class :
A detailed demonstration
I demonstrate all the steps in my easy to follow layering method also outlined in free class colour brochure.
You will be delighted with what you can achieve when you try it yourself with your own locally sourced ingredients after the class.
Creative ideas for imaginative designs
Learn what to look for in your own garden to include seasonality.
I'll share how we add our "fierce" so you can develop your aesthetic to incorporate into your floral designs using my wild garden design principles.
Some time for yourself
Escape virtually to our 19th Wharf and canalside cutting garden with it's wild hedgerows and slower pace.
Hear about how you can adopt our florally led creative practice for your own moment of rest and recuperation.
A beautiful colour booklet
Detailed instructions for creating our wild garden style floral designs are sent direct to your inbox.
The booklet includes our eco friendly mechanics, suppliers list and a comprehensive guide on foliage and flowers to use.
Practical floristry advice
Understand how to practice more sustainable floristry.
This includes the ingredients to use, optimum conditioning of your ingredients, when to cut your foliage and how to store your ingredients, as well as advice on sustainability.
Your best ever Zoom experience
Our extended Zoom platform incorporates multimedia, multi camera, and superior sound technology for the best connection possible and most immersive experience.
This lets me show you all the close up details as I demonstrate so you miss nothing.