Date / Timings : 24th Mar at 7:30pm UK time
Duration : 60 mins Venue : Live Online
Every Fierceblooms flower class encourages conscious creativity inspired by wild garden grown flowers to share how to embrace an environmentally sustainable floral future.
Our 19th Century Cheshire Wharf and canalside cutting garden hosts our live online Zoom floral classes.
All our flower classes digitise but never depersonalise allowing us to gather and welcome you live. This is live online Zoom done differently.
Class details :
- The class lasts approximately 1 hour.
- The time zone for the class is UK time (GMT).
- Classes use Zoom - meeting link and joining instructions will be send to participants about 7 days prior to the event, but booking up to the day before can be accommodated.
- Given the international nature of this event, it is a demonstration only with the intent being you will learn from and ask questions of me and make your own creation later with ingredients you source locally as per my environmental ethos.
- Class suitable for seasoned florists, and enthusiastic amateurs passionate about sustainable seasonal floristry.
What you get on a fierceblooms live online class :
A detailed demonstration
Step by step demonstration and practical advice covers numerous floral techniques.
Learn the ideal method for you to create your own wild garden style arrangements.
Ideas for imaginative designs
Learn what to look for in your own garden to include seasonality.
I'll share how we add our "fierce" so you can develop your aesthetic to incorporate into your floral designs using my wild garden design principles.
Some time for yourself
Escape virtually to our 19th Wharf and canalside cutting garden with it's wild hedgerows and slower pace.
Hear about how you can adopt our florally led creative practice for your own moment of rest and recuperation.
Floral design principles
Understand how to apply classic floral design principles to create a garden gathered wild garden style design.
Learn the art of environmental floristry to use the differing shapes, textures and curves of naturally grown flowers.
Learn practical considerations to create environmental friendly floral design.
Class included advice on what seasonal ingredients to use, numbers and types of British grown garden flowers you'll need to create a planet friendly wild garden style.
Best ever Zoom experience
Our extended Zoom platform incorporates multimedia, multi camera, and superior sound technology for the best connection possible.
You can see close up every detail of how to create your own hand tied bouquet.